8 Ways Children Benefit From Our New Friends Group:
- Children increase their self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Children learn how to connect with others and become friendlier.
- Children will learn how to become more aware of others and their feelings.
- Children learn to become more flexible and adaptable in social situations.
- Children practice taking turns and handling frustration.
- Children learn how to control impulses as they practice waiting.
- Children practice whole-body listening while having fun!
- Children learn how to make and keep long-lasting friendships.
By Megan Baker, MA, Marriage and Family Therapist Intern.
If you would like to enroll your child or have any questions, please contact our office at 323.655.5580